Sr. Software Engineer – Advanced AR & Machine Learning at Lucid
Real-world depth vision data is all around us, and largely uncaptured and uncatalogued. Lucid is a computer vision startup which developed an AI-based 3D depth sensing solution to enable any dual camera device like mobile phones, robots, laptops and more to see depth through machine learning.
Lucid is seeking a passionate individual to join our team in developing AI solutions for depth sensing and 3D capture. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in a variety of areas spanning hardware and software and must be comfortable working on a small team with a quickly changing environment. It is key to have strong computer vision and machine learning background, as it will accelerate the time needed to ramp up to our technology.
Develop and implement new machine learning algorithms on multiple platforms Exploit on-device and across-device data to improve the user experience Work with cross-functional teams to prototype and explore new ideas to differentiate future VR/AR products. Explore and communicate novel architectural solutions to senior management
• At least 2 years practical experience in using and developing machine learning or statistical algorithms
• Proven track record of delivering concrete implementations
• Excellent understanding of mathematical underpinnings of the algorithms
• Good C/C++ skills
• Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
• Knowledge of R / Matlab /Python + Numpy/ Mathematica is highly desirable
Python, C++, Machine Learning, R, C, Numpy, Mathematica, AR
|Salary||$100k – $180k|
|Equity||0.1% – 1.5%|